Mar 9, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday #2 ~ Flamingo's Rockin' Recipies ~ 3 Hour Beef Stroganoff

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  Today on Miscellaneous Monday I am starting a new segment that you will find from time to time called "Flamingo's Rockin' Recipes".  So many people ask for my recipes and I am terrible at getting them out to people, so I thought we would start featuring them under Miscellaneous Monday since we do pretty much anything and everything under this weekly meme.  
Don't get thrown by the name of this recipe...it's one of the easiest I make and a family favorite!
3 Hour Beef Stroganoff

Ingredients:
2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 cans French Onion Soup
2 cans Mushrooms or 1 cup fresh mushrooms
1-2lbs Beef Cubes or Cubed Steaks (depending on how many people are eating) 
Rice or noodles

Steps:
  1. Open all the cans and mix together in a 9x13 baking dish.
  2. Add preferred beef (cubes or cubed steaks)
  3. Cover and place in a 325 degree oven and bake for 3 hours, taking lid off for last 30 minutes.
  4. Serve over Rice or Noodles
This recipe serves about 6 when I make it.  I have heard you can also make this in a crock pot, but would have to adjust the time to more than 3 hours.   
That's my Miscellaneous Monday for this week.  What are you sharing today?  Link in to the linky below so I can check out your Miscellaneous Monday posts and see what you are up to this week!








1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a simple and easy beef stroganoff recipe!! I am definitely going to have to try this later this week!!

    ReplyDelete