Nov 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Want To Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: Books I Want To Reread

We LOVE to reread books at The Sarcastic Palmtree!  

We love it so much we have a weekly feature with Amber at Paradise of Pages, Memory Lane Monday, so we can work rereads into our blogging schedule!

So without further ado, here are our top ten books/series we love as rereads: 


10 - Twilight
by Stephenie Meyer

9 - Harry Potter
by J.K. Rowling


8 - The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins

7 - Tiger's Curse
by Colleen Houck

6 - The Mortal Instruments
by Cassandra Clare


5 - The Infernal Devices
by Cassandra Clare


4 - Vampire Academy
by Richelle Mead

3 - Fablehaven
by Brandon Mull

2 - Drenaline Surf
by Nikki Godwin

1 - Pushing the Limits
by Katie McGarry



That's it for us this week!  Which books are you dying to reread?  Leave us your links so we can visit!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had time to reread! I used to reread all the time before I started blogging, and I miss it if I'm honest. And a zillion yeses to rereading The Hunger Games! I really need to make some time to read those books again. I can imagine I've forgotten so many little things! Great list! :D

    ReplyDelete