Sep 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Authors I have only read one book from but NEED to read more!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: 

Authors I have only read one book from but NEED to read more
This week Kristalyn and Beighley are both going to pick 5 authors for our Top Ten.

Authors Kristalyn needs to read more of:

1 ~ Megan Erickson

I read
Make it Count (Bowler University, #1)
just last week and I LOVED it!  The next book I plan to read by Megan is
Make it Right (Bowler University, #2)

2 ~ Cora Carmack

I read
Faking It (Losing It, #2)
sometime last year and I really enjoyed it.  I don't know why I haven't read more of her books yet.  I think the next book by Cora I'm planning to read is 
All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)

3 ~ Huntley Fitzpatrick

I read
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)
earlier this year.  I wanted more right away but she didn't have anything out yet so I put 
What I Thought Was True
on my birthday list and got it...and sadly I still haven't read it.  This is definitely the next one of hers I will be reading.

4 ~ Emily Godwin

I read
Mutilate My Heart (Mutilated, #1)
which I adored for all of it's musical elements.  What I didn't realize until making this list is that this is the only book of Emily's I have read!  I have Emily on my Swag September TBR and plan to tackle
Behind The Wooden Door
by the end of the month!

5 ~ Mary Smith

I read
Breakaway (The Penalty Kill Trilogy, #1)
and of course fell in love with the hockey world Mary Smith and Lindsay Paige created.  I have read a few other books from Lindsay but haven't read a solo work by Mary yet so I plan to read 
Always Forever
very soon!  I love books with musical elements so I am really looking forward to this one!

Authors Beighley needs to read more of:

1 ~ Tiffany King

I read
Unlikely Allies
for Swag September and I loved it!  We definitely owe Tiffany King a lot for inspiring us start this blog.  She's a really awesome person!  I can't wait to read her book
Wishing for Someday Soon
next!  This book always seemed very interesting to me as well as unlikely allies.  Plus I keep getting told it's one of her best books.

2 ~ Colleen Houck

I read
Tiger's Promise (The Tiger Saga, #0.5)
because this book was available on Kindle.  I'd really like to read the rest of this series... but I don't read paper copies and I don't have a Nook.  If the rest of the series gets released on Kindle (or I finally break) I will read...
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)


3 ~ Allie Condie

I read
Matched (Matched, #1)
I liked this book, and I have the rest of the trilogy sitting on my bookshelf.  I just haven't gotten the time to read them yet.  The next book of her's I'll obviously be reading is
Crossed (Matched, #2)
because it's the next book in the series!

4 ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

I've only read
The Hobbit
and that was only because I had to for school.  I did end up liking it, but I have no intention of reading any other books of his because they're just not my kind of book.  They're too long for my taste and I'd rather watch the movies over and over again!  ;)

5 ~ Lindsay Paige

Last, but certainly not least, I read Lindsay's amazing book
Don't Panic
and I LOVED it!  She totally did a good job describing everything the character (and I) go through!  If I ever do get to read another one of her books... it'd probably be her awesome new hockey book
Bracing the Blue Line
sometime after it's released on September 27th, 2014!


Leave us your links so we can visit and see your Top Ten List this week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you NEED to read more Tiffany King! And WFSS is the BEST one out there, so I'm happy to see it's next up to read from her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Huntley Fitzpatrick!! I love her books!

    ReplyDelete