Aug 20, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday ~ Kids In Love by Nikki Godwin

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by 
Jill at Breaking the Spine 
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!


Kids in Love (Saturn, #1.5)

As one of the original Saturnites, Darby McMillon has been a longtime face of the fandom. From the days when the boys were just a YouTube band trying to gain fans up through their recent lockdown, Darby's channel - Darby's Daily Dose of Drama - was the "go to" spot for all things Spaceships Around Saturn.

Until now, she's been trusted by most and envied by few, but her meet up with SAS girlfriend Chloe Branson shakes Darby's world. She learns quickly that when you're with the band, everything isn't always red carpets and music videos.

And the closer she gets to her SAS crush Tate Kingsley, the closer she comes to losing her Saturnite status forever.



Add Kids In Love to Goodreads

The long awaited sequel to American Girl On Saturn is finally coming!  I have already been asked by my 13 yo if I will be purchasing this book on release day.  The answer to that question was, of course, YES!  We are all super excited to hear about Darby and Tate!

What books are you waiting on this week?  Leave me your links and have a great day!





4 comments:

  1. hey! Get something original! I posted this first :P

    I will for sure be purchasing this on release day too! Since this was the first book series i ever read by Nikki, there is no way I can't continue on it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, It's all about who gets to have Nikki's books first with you and I isn't it? <3 you girl!

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read the first one but both sound super good :) Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zareena, if you are just looking for some good fun, American Girl On Saturn is a great read! I smile and laugh through the whole thing. I am really looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for stopping by. Sorry I'm slow to reply this week.

      Delete