May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books You Would Like To See On The Big Screen

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic was a free week!  
So we decided our topic would be:

Books You Would Like To See On The Big Screen
(Thank you to Nikki Godwin for the fantastic suggestion)




10 - My Life Next Door
by Huntley Fitzptrick

My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)


Thirteen year old Toucan and I have mad love for this book.  The characters in this book are so amazing.  We both agree it would make a great movie.








9 - What A Boy Wants
by Nyrae Dawn
What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1)




This book is one that would make a great teen comedy.  I would LOVE to see it as a movie and Banana and Toucan both agree with me.







8 - Summer on the Short Bus
by Bethany Crandall




This book was a whole lot of fun!  I loved the characters and I think it would be great fun as a movie.  Please hurry and make it though as we would love to see Zac Efron as Quinn!









7 - Crash Into You
by Katie McGarry




This is my favorite of Katie's books and I would love to see it take place on the big screen.  The Car Racing alone would be worth the price of admission!









6 - The Star Thief
by Jamie Grey


The Star Thief (Star Thief Chronicles, #1)



This book was one I found very visual.  Jamie is a very talented author that makes you fell like you are there with the characters and allows you to see what you are reading.  I love sci-fi movies and think this book would be a visual treat!









5 - Jordyn & Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom
by Tiffany King

Jordyn and the Caverns of GloomJordyn (A Daemon Hunter, #1)

This series is amazing and has some majorly cool fight scenes in it.  I would love to see Jordyn and Emrys fighting Daemons on the big screen!








4 - My Super Sweet 16th Century
by Rachel Harris

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)



This book is adorable and one I can see as a great movie.  It has time travel, fantastic characters and I can't help but think the cover would double as a great movie poster.








3 - The Infernal Devices Series
by Cassandra Clare


This series has the potential to translate into an epic trilogy of movies.  Let's hope if it ever happens it will fall into great hands in Hollywood.



2 - Fablehaven
by Brandon Mull
This fantasy series is high adventure and full of fantastic characters and creatures.  The writing is so fantastic I have great pictures in my mind of what it would look like and this would definitely make a great movie series. 


1 - Tiger's Curse
by Colleen Houck
Who wouldn't want to see their favorite book series ever up on the big screen?  This is my favorite book series and I hope one day it will make it to Hollywood.  


That's it for me today.  I can't wait to see what topics everyone else has picked so leave me your links so I can check out your posts! 




6 comments:

  1. I love this topic! Crash Into You would be such a good film (or even any of her other books!). Great list!

    Here is my TTT:
    http://iheartyafiction.blogspot.com/2014/05/top-ten-tuesday-surprise-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about Katie's books. I love them all, I just chose my favorite for this list! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I agree with you on The Infernal Devices series. There's so many cool things happening in those books that they could have some amazing special effects. I just hope that if were to ever happen that they'd stay as faithful as possible to the books. Sadly I have experienced some books that were dreadfully abridged for the movie version. I've got My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century on my TBR list, and you make it sound really good. Now I'm looking forward to it even more as, prior to this, I really hadn't heard anyone that I had read this book.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the first 2 in the super sweet series, still need to read the 3rd. They are super cute and I love Rachel Harris' writing. Let's hope TID falls into good hands! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Apparently The Infernal Devices was going to be on the small screen. I hope this is still a thing!

    I think My Life Next Door would make an amazing movie. I finished it a few weeks ago and I absolutely adored it!

    Thanks for sharing my dear, hopefully this list will come true! :D

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I loved My Life Next Door. It was a great read. I need to read her next one. I hope you have a great week. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete