Feb 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Searching For Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!


Before, Brynn had a group of best friends, a loving boyfriend, a growing talent for pottery. She had a life. And after…she had none.

When Brynn lost the boyfriend who never loved her, the friends who feel she betrayed their trust, and the new life just beginning to grow inside her, she believes her future is as empty as her body. But then Christian, the boy next door, starts coming around. Playing his guitar and pushing her to create art once more. She meets some new friends at the local community center, plus even gets her dad to look her in the eye again…sort of.

But can Brynn open up her heart to truly find her life’s own beauty, when living for the after means letting go of the before?

Release date for Searching for Beautiful is March 4, 2014


Nyrae Dawn is one of my favorite authors.  There isn't a book of hers I haven't liked.  Her writing style is a favorite of mine and I am eagerly awaiting 
Searching For Beautiful.



What books are you waiting on this week?
Leave a comment and I will respond and visit you as well.

7 comments:

  1. This one sounds really cute! I'm going to add it to my TBR shelf. Thanks for sharing :)
    -Marianne

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by today! Hopefully you will enjoy this one as well!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  2. This one sounds really good! I haven't heard of this author before, but I'm always on the look out for a new favorite. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyrae is fantastic! I recommend anything by her! Thanks for stopping by today!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  3. Great pick! I love all of Nyrae's books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyrae has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I love her books. Thanks for stopping by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  4. Hadn't heard of this one before, sounds really good, and intense! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for stopping by my WOW as well.

    ReplyDelete